The process for paying will depend on the product that you will be using. Listed down below are the two products that we have and the process for paying with each option.
- Send the PayMongo Link over to your customer either through text, email or social media (Facebook, Viber, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc.)
- Once the customer receives and opens the link, they will be redirected to a PayMongo page (like the image above).
- From there, they will see the amount that they have to pay and the payment options available.
- The customer will then choose their preferred payment option.
- After selecting, they will just fill up the necessary information and pay either through card, e-wallet or heading over to an over-the-counter branch to pay.
The API was designed to allow you to build fully customizable payment experiences that you can use to process payments directly from within your website. While the whole payment flow will depend on you, we do require a certain key information from your customer to make a payment.
- Input the following details: Card Number, Expiration Month, Expiration Year and CVC.
- Once this is input, they can click on “Pay Now” and the payment will go to your business.
For updated information on the API, please check out our documentation: https://developers.paymongo.com/reference